Rose Nursery Worker
Location: Felthorpe/Weston Longville, Norfolk.
(Salary negotiable dependant on experience)
We are a family-run specialist grower looking for an enthusiastic worker to help us with all aspects of our nursery. This will involve field and container production, crop maintenance including pest and disease control. You will also help with preparing and packing roses for dispatch.
1. Full time contact including holidays. Minimum 40 hours per week.
If you have the following skills, please send C.V and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience within horticulture/agriculture with a passion for plants.
- Can work as part of a small team or individually.
- Be willing to work in all weathers/seasons. (The work involves heavy lifting and bending)
- Have a current spraying certificate PA1 and PA6 machinery certificates. (Optional, training can be provided)
- Show good time keeping.
Rose Budder (Contract Summer 2023)
Location: Weston Longville, Norfolk. We are looking for a experienced contract budder and patcher for approx. 30K roses this Summer, piece work. Please get in touch to discuss rates.